30 sessions reflective practice group in north west England and North Wales.

Discuss local psychology graduate / assistant psychologist groups, training events, conferences, meetings and open days. Let people know what is coming up, and report back about events you have attended. Review materials and books here.
libbynugent

30 sessions reflective practice group in north west England and North Wales.

Post by libbynugent » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:15 am

*** admin please delete if not appropriate ***

Hello - I’m offering a 30 session reflective practice space for aspiring clinical and counselling psychologists, all welcome but there is an explicit invitation to those who have experiences of being socially marginalised.

I’m a clinical psychologist (qualified for 11 years). I’m currently training to become a group analyst. This group would be run as part of my group analytic training.

The venue is 25 mins from Wrexham and Chester and 35 minutes from Shrewsbury: A place called Chirk On northwales/ Shropshire border (LL14 5BS).

The date/time is Thursday evenings 7:30 pm - 9:00pm

The group is not being run for profit but I would invite members to pay £5 a session to cover room costs (voluntary rather than compulsory, so to be left if prohibitive).

If you have any questions about the group please do get in touch.

You can book on by contacting me directly or going through my website: www.libbynugent.com
It would be great to have your thoughts.
Kind regards
libby

mail@libbynugent.com

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf

libbynugent

Re: 30 sessions reflective practice group in north west England and North Wales.

Post by libbynugent » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:55 pm

The group is an open group so you can attend as many or as few as you like. Though the more you attend the more you will get from the experience.

libbynugent

Re: 30 sessions reflective practice group in north west England and North Wales.

Post by libbynugent » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:08 am

The next session is this Thursday 24th October and the focus is on Reflecting on Supervision. (Have already covered what is reflection, and what is critical thinking). The group is a really helpful place to explore professional identity and ask direct questions to develop knowledge and confidence in the application process.
All welcome, please do come along.

libbynugent

Post by libbynugent » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:11 pm

The next session this Thursday 7th November is Reflecting In and On applications. All welcome.

libbynugent

Post by libbynugent » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:23 am

the next session is this Thursday 14th November and is Reflecting In and ON Applications. all welcome.