Trainee Mental Health Workers in London

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
Georgie2788

Re: Trainee Mental Health Workers in London

Post by Georgie2788 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:01 pm

cscrab1 wrote:When did people get their offer letters? Was it from their trust or the uni?
I haven't recieved mine yet. I put C&I trust as my preference, anyone heard from them yet?

I put C&I & I haven't heard anything either. I sent them an email today but haven't had a response yet.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
priyasi

Post by priyasi » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:41 am

cscrab1 wrote:When did people get their offer letters? Was it from their trust or the uni?
I haven't recieved mine yet. I put C&I trust as my preference, anyone heard from them yet?
[/quote]

I put CI trust as my preference, but I received an offer letter from BEH trust.

smiley91

Post by smiley91 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Does anyone know when we actually start the course? I've got a feeling everything is going to be last minute with this!

Aimen

Post by Aimen » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:40 am

smiley91 wrote:Does anyone know when we actually start the course? I've got a feeling everything is going to be last minute with this!
I was being told March when I went for my pre-employment check.

Danni

Post by Danni » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

I had not heard anything so I sent an email and it was confirmed I had been placed with C&I. How did you find out about the pre-employment checks? Following this I have not received anything else in reference to the start dates etc

cscrab1

Post by cscrab1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Danni wrote:I had not heard anything so I sent an email and it was confirmed I had been placed with C&I. How did you find out about the pre-employment checks? Following this I have not received anything else in reference to the start dates etc
Hey, who did you email to get that confirmed? I haven't heard anything yet either. Thanks!!

Georgie2788

Post by Georgie2788 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 pm

I still haven't heard anything since I was notified if been successful via NHS jobs. Any contact details would be greatly appreciated.

Danni

Post by Danni » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 pm

I never heard anything either following the successful notification email. However I came on to the forum and found out some people had been contacted in regards to their allocated trust, so I emailed Helen Hancock and asked. Hope that helps @Cscrab and Georgie. She said the trusts would be in contact but I haven't heard from them. Let me know if you find out any further details.

Georgie2788

Post by Georgie2788 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 pm

I've been emailing Helen daily but with no response. I tried to call the uni yesterday but they didn't have the course leaders details to hand. I'm getting really frustrated now, it's not long to go!

smiley91

Post by smiley91 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:00 am

I received an email from the trust and had my pre employment check on Monday.

Danni

Post by Danni » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:28 am

Georgie2788 wrote:I've been emailing Helen daily but with no response. I tried to call the uni yesterday but they didn't have the course leaders details to hand. I'm getting really frustrated now, it's not long to go!
Reading the email from Smiley and others I believe we should all be having these pre-employment checks, she said someone from C&I will contact but I have no details and the dates drawing near. Will have to be back on the ball tomorrow :?

Aimen

Post by Aimen » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi guys,

I selected bEH-MHT for my placement. They emailed me regarding pre-employment check and to complete some health assessment questionnaire. Last Thursday was my pre-employment check and it was stated in the email that they will be undertaking checks on behalf of us and aim to have completed these checks within 3 weeks. If the pre-employment checks have been completed to a satisfactory standard then they will make us a final offer of employment.

Hope this helps some of you :)

cscrab1

Post by cscrab1 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi guys,

I got a reply about C&I trust.

I was told:
-C&I will be contacting people soon; that we should hear this week or next week
-a provisional start date for the course is w/c March 23rd 2015 which will be a Trust Induction at C&I (they will confirm this). And the uni induction is currently scheduled for w/c March 30th 2015.

Georgie2788

Post by Georgie2788 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

I finally received an email today :D

smiley91

Post by smiley91 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:19 pm

Not long left guys!