Help needed with supporting statement for AP post

Discuss any aspect of applying for posts or courses (apart from the clinical psychology doctorate which has its own forum section), CVs, application forms, etc
SarahAshley29

Help needed with supporting statement for AP post

Post by SarahAshley29 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 am

Hi everyone,

I graduated a year ago, and since, I have been working towards gaining experience. I feel I am now ready/desperate for an AP post, but it has proved a difficult process! Would any current/past Assistant Psychologists or Clinical Psychologists be happy to go through my supporting statement (with a matching person specification for a recent application I made) to provide their thoughts/feedback?

I would be ever so grateful!

Thank you :)
Sarah

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
SarahAshley29

Re: Help needed with supporting statement for AP post

Post by SarahAshley29 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:04 am

Anyone? Would really like to know where I'm going wrong as I've just been unsuccessful for a post I tailored my application to.

Thank you!

miriam
Site Admin

Post by miriam » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:45 am

I review applications in return for a donation to a charity of my choice, if you want to do that?
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

SarahAshley29

Post by SarahAshley29 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:45 pm

miriam wrote:I review applications in return for a donation to a charity of my choice, if you want to do that?
Yes please!

labrador

Post by labrador » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:13 pm

miriam wrote:I review applications in return for a donation to a charity of my choice, if you want to do that?

Hi Miriam, I have sent you a private mail regarding this. I'm not completely sure that i've used the system correctly so please do let me know if you don't receive anything and i'll try again.

Thanks