Interview Phoenix Futures

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
mbaj0010

Interview Phoenix Futures

Post by mbaj0010 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Dear all... so I've been invited for an interview with Phoenix Futures as an intervention worker at HMP Pentonville/Holloway. I've been asked to do a presentation answering the following questions:

Present to the panel what type of service user you would expect to meet in Pentonville.

The presentation should answer the following questions:

1) What are the three main issues you would expect to be presented with in a group setting and how would you address these?

2) What are the different types of ways that you would work with a client in a group setting to make the session more efficient?

3) How would you support your peers during the group and afterwards when co-facilitating together?

Moreover, the interview is about 50 minutes long. Well what I am asking is.. does anyone have any tips or suggestions as to what they may be looking for in such interviews? I've never been to an interview that was 50 minutes long so I feel quite intimidated at this point!

Geishawife
Team Member

Re: Interview Phoenix Futures

Post by Geishawife » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:03 pm

What are your initial thoughts about the questions you've outlined. If you give us an idea of what you've been thinking then people might be able to help you tailor your thinking a bit more.