RE: Priory Group - Assistant Psychologist Interview

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
elliotlmiller

RE: Priory Group - Assistant Psychologist Interview

Post by elliotlmiller » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Hi all,

I have an interview this Wednesday 21st September for the Priory Group. I have ben informed that the assessment process will include an interview with the Clinical Services Manager, Medical Consultant, Lead Psychologist and a Service User representative. I will also be asked to make a report on a service user issue, and invited to participate in a discussion group. Does anyone have any advice/tips regarding potential interview questions? Also, I am a bit worried about making a report on a service user issue, as I haven't had much experience doing this sort of task.

Thanks in advance,

Elliot :)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
miriam
Site Admin

Re: RE: Priory Group - Assistant Psychologist Interview

Post by miriam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:09 am

It is against our rules to solicit or provide answers or tips for specific interviews. Also, your other questions (eg about what service user interviews are like and how to behave) are things that have been discussed quite frequently if you use the search feature. But good luck with your interview :)
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com