Telephone Interview with The Priory

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
Gia20

Telephone Interview with The Priory

Post by Gia20 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi guys,

A new member here!

I have been offered a telephone interview with The Priory Hospital (Potters Bar) for the position of Healthcare Assistant. I guess if this goes well, I will be asked to come in for a face-to-face interview.

I was looking for any advice/experience/tips for my upcoming telephone interview (what kind of questions were asked, and is there anything especially important to make a note of before/during the interview)

Thank you for reading

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ClaireEmma

Re: Telephone Interview with The Priory

Post by ClaireEmma » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

If you use the search function, you should be able to find the 'gigantic list of interview questions'. I'd be thinking about issues such as engagement, risk, safeguarding, team work, boundaries and personal qualities. If it's a client group you haven't worked with before, might be worth reading up on that too.

Gia20

Post by Gia20 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi ClaireEmma, you are a life saver, thank you for helping, I really appreciate it.

Jodie

Post by Jodie » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi, for the telephone interview I would just make sure that you have done a little bit of research on the place, the type of service users and what sort of issues (safeguarding, self-harm) may come up. Good luck !