Trainee Forensic Psychologist

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
sriley12421

Trainee Forensic Psychologist

Post by sriley12421 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:01 am

Hi,

I have an interview coming up for a trainee forensic psyc post and really have no idea what to expect. The email was extremely vague and said that it would be based around the competencies that i had already been asked about in my online application (which i know). However, from speaking to other people, i have been told that this interview will be 'much more psychologically based' to the facilitator interviews.

Just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what this means e.g. are there any areas i need to look up on or can anyone give any examples of how the questions may vary. Facilitators and Band 4 and Trainees are Band 5

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
psychsars

Re: Trainee Forensic Psychologist

Post by psychsars » Thu May 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi sriley

I know this was posted a while ago but I now have an interview and I was wondring if you have any advice since you've been through the process? I'm not epecting to get the job but I still want to make the most of the experience so if you have any pearls of wisdom please share as I'm currently very nervous!