Brain Injury AP post

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
Maango

Brain Injury AP post

Post by Maango » Thu May 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Hey guys,

So I've got an interview for an AP post at a brain injury rehabilitation centre. Its my first ever AP interview and I have to do a presentation (EEK!!!) on "The Pros and Cons of Individual Therapy vs Group Therapy in Acquired Brain Injury". I was wondering if any AP's out there currently in the field would have a little look at what I've currently created just for some feedback really! I don't really have anyone else to ask feedback off of really >.<

Any other tips on the interview would be greatly appreciated as I'm so nervous already!! I have read around in the forum already like a little detective xD but brain injury seems like a more niche topic on here >.< eeek trying to not let my nervousness get in the way!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!! :D :D :D

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
FunkyB

Re: Brain Injury AP post

Post by FunkyB » Thu May 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Hiya!

My previous post was in this field. If you drop me a private message I'd be more than happy to take a peek :)

Begrand

Re: Brain Injury AP post

Post by Begrand » Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

Same here, also happy to help!