Personal suitability questions?

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
ForensicPsychobloggy

Personal suitability questions?

Post by ForensicPsychobloggy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi all,

I have an interview soon for a trainee psych post (forensic) and I am aware they will be asking me about personal suitability for the role. I am just wondering if anyone has any pointers on what I should focus on?

I have had a trainee post previously so I believe I am personally suitable .. but the most I am coming up with is that I am very resilient, objective and compassionate (and why those things are important).

If anyone has any example qs I may be asked I would be eternally grateful :)

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Personal suitability questions?

Post by maven » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:23 pm

Soliciting or providing questions or answers for interviews is against our rules and undermines the fair selection process.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare