Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
ny95

Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Post by ny95 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi everyone

I have an interview with kaleidoscope plus group for a trainee psychological wellbeing practitioner role and I was just wondering if anyone has ever had an interview with them before and how it went?

On the phone the HR told me it will consist of a writing exercise (where they will give me a scenario and I’ll have to answer a question about it) and an interview.

I’ve never done a writing exercise before for an interview so I don’t know what to expect. If anyone can shed some light on what they know about this and how I should prepare then I would highly appreciate it as I have no idea!

Thank you

ny95

Re: Trainee PWP interview

Post by ny95 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:04 pm

ny95 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi everyone

I have an interview for a trainee psychological wellbeing practitioner role.

On the phone the HR told me it will consist of a writing exercise and an interview.

I’ve never done a writing exercise before for an interview so I don’t know what to expect. If anyone can shed some light on what they know about this and how I should prepare then I would highly appreciate it as I have no idea!

Thank you

LozLoz

Re: Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Post by LozLoz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Whilst I cannot offer advice as to what to prepare, I currently work for Kaleidoscope and it's a fantastic organisation to work for. Best of luck when is your interview?

Artemis

Re: Trainee PWP interview

Post by Artemis » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Hi everyone, I am using this forum to help peole who have been invited for a trainee PWP role as I know how stressful this process is for some of us. So, I have attended 2 interviews so far. The first one consisted of just an interview asking questions about the IAPT and PWP role, CBT with patients with low mood, lone working and isolation, challenges of telephone working and computerised CBT and how I would overcome them, how would you manage academic writing, values of NHS and give examples and example of a role play I had done.

The second interview consisted of a full assessment day which commenced with a role play and a report to the GP initially. The candidates who completed that successfully had an interview which consisted of questions like skills and experiences related to the role, stepped care model, one senario where they were expecting that you would speak about risk assessment and the process of assessing risk, how would you handle stress and challenges of the role.

I was not successful at the first one but they gave me the job at the second one so I am super happy now and I would like to advise you even if you fail in the start, keep trying and never give up.

Best of luck to all of you