Outcome of interview

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
Sammy

Outcome of interview

Post by Sammy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi,

I had my interview for an AP post yesterday. The panel members told me, since this week is a long weekend the candidates will only hear the results by Tuesday. Also, they said successful candidate will receive a call and unsuccessful candidates would receive letters.
Unfortunately I missed couple of calls from unknown number this evening. Upon browsing the number, I learnt it's an NHS number which doesn't allow incoming calls. It's a horrible feeling to wait till Tuesday.

Has anybody from NHS Fife heard back regarding the outcome of recent AP interview? Do interviewers generally call the candidate who is successful or they do that for everyone?

Would really appreciate some advice.

Libra100

Re: Outcome of interview

Post by Libra100 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Hi Sammy,

I didn't attend the same interview so cannot specifically answer your question, however I did have an AP interview with NHS Fife last year and I was called even though I was unsuccessful. In my case they called everyone who was interviewed.

Hopefully you will hear soon either way - the waiting is the worst part! Good luck.

Sammy

Post by Sammy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks Libra :-)

Esuma

Post by Esuma » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 am

Ahh that's so frustrating! A similar thing happened to me when I missed a call and then the HR person that had called me went on leave so I didn't find out the outcome for a week!

Every AP interview I have been to they have called everyone as they usually give you helpful feedback about what you could do better next time. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome! :)

Sammy

Post by Sammy » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Hope so Esuma. Thank you :-)