Leeds Clearing House Form

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
lozzyhickers

Leeds Clearing House Form

Post by lozzyhickers » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Hello,

Odd question here which someone might know the answer to! I've applied before, but am overhauling my application this year to try and improve my chances. For the education sections, if there any certain way to input the courses so they end up in an order you want? e.g to put Psychology first in my college section? As whenever I input them they seem to go in a really random order, not even alphabetical from what I can tell.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

kmorris1

Re: Leeds Clearing House Form

Post by kmorris1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Hi,

I've noticed this too. I really wouldn't worry about it though - I doubt it is going to make any significant difference to your application, especially if it does the same for everybody! Did you want to out them in order to make Psychology stand out more on your application?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

benbrand

Post by benbrand » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:10 am

Sorry to highjack, but am I missing something? Have they taken out the question about "what do you hope to gain from clinical training"? Or am I just completely missing it?

benbrand

Post by benbrand » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:15 am

Oh wait no, I'm a fool. It's there once you enter the first part of your personal statement

lozzyhickers

Post by lozzyhickers » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 am

kmorris1 wrote:Hi,

I've noticed this too. I really wouldn't worry about it though - I doubt it is going to make any significant difference to your application, especially if it does the same for everybody! Did you want to out them in order to make Psychology stand out more on your application?
That's right yeah-but I doubt it will really make a difference. And if it's doing it to everyone's applications then it really doesn't matter! Glad to know it's not just me though :lol:. Thanks!