Reserve List Updates Thread

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
cm2

Re: Reserve List Updates Thread

Post by cm2 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:21 am

ellalouh wrote: Hey Carla!! This is the Ella you met! :) that's absolutely fantastic news, so pleased for you and Laura! :) I haven't heard anything more yet, but I'm not holding out to much hope as I'm 8th - just really pleased to have gotten this far! Trent seemed brilliant, so I'm sure you'll both love it. And if the rest of the cohort are as lovely as all of you on our interview day were - I'm sure it will be perfect :D x
Hi Ella, just to let you know I was reserve 1 @ Trent and got on two weeks ago, so I hope it has continued to move for you since then! Congrats Carla and Laura!

(I am Chris, the guy from the Wednesday assessment day :) )

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Carla

Post by Carla » Sat May 27, 2017 10:50 am

cm2 wrote:
ellalouh wrote: Hey Carla!! This is the Ella you met! :) that's absolutely fantastic news, so pleased for you and Laura! :) I haven't heard anything more yet, but I'm not holding out to much hope as I'm 8th - just really pleased to have gotten this far! Trent seemed brilliant, so I'm sure you'll both love it. And if the rest of the cohort are as lovely as all of you on our interview day were - I'm sure it will be perfect :D x
Hi Ella, just to let you know I was reserve 1 @ Trent and got on two weeks ago, so I hope it has continued to move for you since then! Congrats Carla and Laura!

Hi Chris - that's fantastic news - congratulations - It looks like our interview day really was good :D Ella I have everything still crossed for you :D

LukeyB

Post by LukeyB » Sat May 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi all,

Just to let people know who might be on the reserve list for Liverpool, my curiosity got the better of me and so I phoned yesterday...Apparently there are 6 candidates left to accept or decline their offers- 18 candidates have accepted. So there is still a chance for those of us on their reserve list! :)

ellalouh

Post by ellalouh » Mon May 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Ah amazing. Ella, I've got everything crossed for you. It could definitely move 8 spaces depending on what others decide to do :) And Carla, it'll be lovely to train together :) Sarah from our day also got onto the course, we kept in touch on facebook, and will be based in Lincoln. Carla are you going to be based in Derbyshire? Seem to remember you saying that was your first choice? Ella, let us know if you hear anything. I really hope you get a place! :D[/quote][/quote]

Thank you lovely :) that's all amazing news!! :D I hope so too, it would be lovely to train with you!! I think it'll probably be a case of reapplying next year, but never mind! :)

ellalouh

Post by ellalouh » Mon May 29, 2017 3:25 pm

cm2 wrote:

That's fantastic news, congratulations Chris!! :D I still haven't heard any news, so I think it's unlikely this year, but pleased I even got the reserves! Congratulations again :)

hodgepodge

Post by hodgepodge » Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Does anyone have an update on the Salomons reserve list? Anxiously waiting on the reserve list!

Roz93

Post by Roz93 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:00 pm

If anyone knows about the status of the Lancaster reserve list (or is planning on refusing (?)), I'd really appreciate an update - so close I can taste it!!
"Imagine others complexly" - John Green.

ChrisMcC

Post by ChrisMcC » Tue May 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello All,
I am no. 5 on RHUL reserve list for a place. Any information/update on the list or those with offers who plan to reject will be welcome!
It's a strange number to be - not a done deal but also not impossible.
Chris

Tea4me

Post by Tea4me » Tue May 30, 2017 4:41 pm

LukeyB wrote:Just to let people know who might be on the reserve list for Liverpool, my curiosity got the better of me and so I phoned yesterday...Apparently there are 6 candidates left to accept or decline their offers- 18 candidates have accepted. So there is still a chance for those of us on their reserve list! :)
I called just now and 19 places have been accepted and 5 still to decide. There's been no movement from the reserve list as I'm currently 1st reserve... so close, but not close enough yet... this wait is awful...

halice93

Post by halice93 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:14 pm

So happy to say that i've just been offered a place at Plymouth, I was first reserve so the list has moved at least 1 place!!! Good luck to anyone else on the list!!!!

Cornishclare

Post by Cornishclare » Tue May 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Thank so for the info - I am second reserve at Plymouth (sounds like first now!)
Soo nerve racking - did they say if all the places are now accepted?

sah2211

Post by sah2211 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Tea4me wrote:
LukeyB wrote:Just to let people know who might be on the reserve list for Liverpool, my curiosity got the better of me and so I phoned yesterday...Apparently there are 6 candidates left to accept or decline their offers- 18 candidates have accepted. So there is still a chance for those of us on their reserve list! :)
I called just now and 19 places have been accepted and 5 still to decide. There's been no movement from the reserve list as I'm currently 1st reserve... so close, but not close enough yet... this wait is awful...

Oh goodness, yes the wait is aweful.. Just hoping a few of them decline and have offers elsewhere!

rennyren63

Post by rennyren63 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Does anyone know if there are any courses left to email out there decisions? I've lost track, I know the deadline is Friday but I'm hoping there might be some still left so that we see a bit more reserve list movement!

ecmor

Post by ecmor » Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 pm

rennyren63 wrote:Does anyone know if there are any courses left to email out there decisions? I've lost track, I know the deadline is Friday but I'm hoping there might be some still left so that we see a bit more reserve list movement!
As far as I know, all of the offers are gone out now so hopefully there are still some people deciding between multiple offers. This waiting process is so stressful!

halice93

Post by halice93 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Cornishclare wrote:Thank so for the info - I am second reserve at Plymouth (sounds like first now!)
Soo nerve racking - did they say if all the places are now accepted?
Hi Cornishclare, it's extremely nerve wracking I know exactly how you feel. Unfortunately they didn't say, frustrating to hear I know but I will keep everything crossed for you!