Reserve List Updates Thread

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
rennyren63

Re: Reserve List Updates Thread

Post by rennyren63 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:43 pm

ecmor wrote:
rennyren63 wrote:Does anyone know if there are any courses left to email out there decisions? I've lost track, I know the deadline is Friday but I'm hoping there might be some still left so that we see a bit more reserve list movement!
As far as I know, all of the offers are gone out now so hopefully there are still some people deciding between multiple offers. This waiting process is so stressful!
Oh no :cry: I guess it's not over till it's over! Difficult to stay hopeful at this stage though!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Cornishclare

Post by Cornishclare » Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Cheers - not long to wait really now - am getting feedback on interview on the 7th anyway so can plan for next year
C

leannebelll

Post by leannebelll » Tue May 30, 2017 7:46 pm

rennyren63 wrote:
ecmor wrote:
rennyren63 wrote:Does anyone know if there are any courses left to email out there decisions? I've lost track, I know the deadline is Friday but I'm hoping there might be some still left so that we see a bit more reserve list movement!
As far as I know, all of the offers are gone out now so hopefully there are still some people deciding between multiple offers. This waiting process is so stressful!
Oh no :cry: I guess it's not over till it's over! Difficult to stay hopeful at this stage though!
Glasgow and Edinburgh still have to send their offers as far as I know.

rennyren63

Post by rennyren63 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Thanks leannebelll, maybe a little bit of hope has been restored. I thought being on the reserve list would give me an indication that I am good enough to get on, but now after this I wouldn't wish reserve-list-hell on anyone!!

ecmor

Post by ecmor » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:48 pm

UEL update: there are 3 places left to accept on the course and the reserve list has moved by 4 places.

Tea4me

Post by Tea4me » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:00 am

Last I had heard for Liverpool was that second reserve had turned down their place on the reserve list and I was first reserve and was offered a place this morning, so Liverpool has moved by 2 places now.

rennyren63

Post by rennyren63 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Southampton update: 3 places left to fill on the course and the reserve list has moved by 3 places!

edibletherapist

Post by edibletherapist » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:02 pm

:D Hi!

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Teeside reserve situation? Sitting near the top of the list.

ecmor

Post by ecmor » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Only 1 spot left to be accepted at UEL and the reserve has still only moved by 4

sah2211

Post by sah2211 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:08 pm

edibletherapist wrote::D Hi!

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Teeside reserve situation? Sitting near the top of the list.

Hiya,

Just thought id let you know that I have accepted a place at Liverpool and so my offer from Teesside will now be available to the next person on reserve... maybe this is you? :lol:

edibletherapist

Post by edibletherapist » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Thanks for replying Sahhh! Also thanks for being amazing enough to get two offers and giving me and others a shot lol! Congrats On getting in at Liverpool! I think I was initially 2nd reserve so maybe I'll get some good news this week :)

sah2211

Post by sah2211 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:16 pm

edibletherapist wrote:Thanks for replying Sahhh! Also thanks for being amazing enough to get two offers and giving me and others a shot lol! Congrats On getting in at Liverpool! I think I was initially 2nd reserve so maybe I'll get some good news this week :)
Thank you.. Fingers crossed you get some good news this week then!.. I know how aweful waiting to hear can be. Good luck.

edibletherapist

Post by edibletherapist » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Just been offered a place at Teeside from being on the reserve list! Thanks again Sah! Good luck everyone else. :D :D :D

Polka

Post by Polka » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Not sure how helpful this information is, but I have deferred my Bath offer for next year so it may mean movement on the reserve list. In any case I have withdrawn from the Southampton reserve list.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!