Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Discuss what to expect in job and course interviews, what topics might be covered, how to manage anxiety, and how to get the desired result!
ny95

Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Post by ny95 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi everyone

I have an interview with kaleidoscope plus group for a trainee psychological wellbeing practitioner role and I was just wondering if anyone has ever had an interview with them before and how it went?

On the phone the HR told me it will consist of a writing exercise (where they will give me a scenario and I’ll have to answer a question about it) and an interview.

I’ve never done a writing exercise before for an interview so I don’t know what to expect. If anyone can shed some light on what they know about this and how I should prepare then I would highly appreciate it as I have no idea!

Thank you

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
ny95

Re: Trainee PWP interview

Post by ny95 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:04 pm

ny95 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi everyone

I have an interview for a trainee psychological wellbeing practitioner role.

On the phone the HR told me it will consist of a writing exercise and an interview.

I’ve never done a writing exercise before for an interview so I don’t know what to expect. If anyone can shed some light on what they know about this and how I should prepare then I would highly appreciate it as I have no idea!

Thank you

LozLoz

Re: Trainee PWP interview - Kaleidoscope Plus Group

Post by LozLoz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Whilst I cannot offer advice as to what to prepare, I currently work for Kaleidoscope and it's a fantastic organisation to work for. Best of luck when is your interview?