Emotional Intelligence and Behaviour - Participants Needed

Ask here about academic and research issues, like designing studies, recruiting participants, choosing statistics, submitting for publication, etc.
JamesLweller

Emotional Intelligence and Behaviour - Participants Needed

Post by JamesLweller » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello,

My name is James and I am a third-year undergraduate student at the University of Bedfordshire, I am looking for research participants for my undergraduate third-year dissertation. My supervisor is Dr Lynne Wood, FHEA, a lecturer at the University of Bedfordshire. My study has received full ethical approval from the university ethics board, Institute for Health Research Ethics Committee (IHREC).

My research is several online surveys that look at emotional intelligence and how this is effected by certain behaviours (e.g., symptoms of depression, symptoms of anxiety, alcohol misuse and drug use). I am focusing this research on any current university student of any age, from any UK academic institution, however, the participant must be over the age of 18. This research should take between 15 to 25 minutes to complete. Further information about the study and ethics is on the consent form, Including mine and my supervisor email address on the link below.

Please click the link: https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE ... B6rKNujBI1

Thank you in advance for reading this and hopefully taking part in my research

Kind Regards
James L Weller
Last edited by BenJMan on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edited to make it less generic and reflect changing discussion