Access to qualified forum?

The guidance for posting on www.ClinPsy.org.uk and any comments on the forum, suggestions for improvements, etc. Also information about our e-magazine, Aspire, and how to contribute or download your copy.
AnsweringBell

Access to qualified forum?

Post by AnsweringBell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:38 am

I've qualified fairly recently and would really love to access the qualified forum. How can I go about this? I've sent admin messages, but haven't had a response in the couple of weeks since I sent them - is there something I need to do to prove I've qualified as well?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
maven
Site Admin

Re: Access to qualified forum?

Post by maven » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:56 am

You need to email clinpsyforum@gmail.com from a work email address giving your HCPC details and forum username. Then we add you to the group.
Maven.

Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something - Plato
The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool - Shakespeare

AnsweringBell

Re: Access to qualified forum?

Post by AnsweringBell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Perfect, thanks Maven. Will do that now!