If you want me to review your application form...

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
miriam
Site Admin

If you want me to review your application form...

Post by miriam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 am

If you want me to review your application form, please choose one of the following two options:

Review for a one-off donation
1) PM me for bank and email address details
2) Make a donation of at least £20 (£12 minimum if you are a disadvantaged/minority applicant*)
3) Email your form to me as soon as possible
4) I will review your form and provide comments on how to improve it

Join the on online personal and professional development group, and get a free review
1) PM me for bank and email address details
2) Set up a direct debit for £15 per month and make the first payment (£12 if you are disadvantaged/minority applicant*)
3) Email your form to me as soon as possible
4) I will review your form and provide comments on how to improve it
5) I will send you a link to join our monthly webinars (or you can watch the recording later in the month)
6) I will provide webinars at least monthly until the end of interview season
7) You can leave at any point

All payments in relation to this offer will be donated to purchase a new interactive whiteboard to replace a broken one at the local primary school. I will also match the total donated with my own money. I will post a receipt on this thread (and a photograph of the new whiteboard if they reach their £2500 target) after I have made the donation.

Whilst I will do my best to review forms for everyone who donates, and have usually managed this in previous years, this is not guaranteed. I don't have infinite capacity, and I reserve the right to close this offer after the first 20 forms I receive. If you send me your form in the last week before the deadline and there are others ahead of you in the queue I do not guarantee to review it in time for the clearing house deadline.

*This would include ethnic minority candidates, those who identify as LGBTQ+, anyone disabled, or anyone with dependents to support. If your financial situation would be a barrier to participation for any other reason, please let me know.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
miriam
Site Admin

Re: If you want me to review your application form...

Post by miriam » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:47 am

Just a quick update that the poll favoured a Sunday evening webinar, so there is still a chance to join the group (and even if you miss the first webinar we will put the video up for group members to watch for the following 30 days). So far I've reviewed 10 clinical application forms this week, and have another 6 in my inbox, with £276 raised for the interactive whiteboard fund. I'm still willing to review a few more, but please drop me a PM and the payment ASAP as I'm nearly at capacity.
Miriam

miriam
Site Admin

Re: If you want me to review your application form...

Post by miriam » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:03 pm

14 reviews done, 2 waiting, and a few others opted in. And £331 raised for the interactive whiteboard so far :D
Miriam