Question about school qualifications certificates

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
Newbie2018

Question about school qualifications certificates

Post by Newbie2018 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello,

Has anyone ever had to show their school qualification certificates at a doctorate interview or been asked to submit these to an NHS employer if offered a place on training? The reason I ask is that I think I've misplaced mine and I was wondering if I should apply for replacement ones, but I don't want to spend money unnecessarily.

I have my degree certificates for undergrad and post-grad.

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf
Geishawife
Team Member

Re: Question about school qualifications certificates

Post by Geishawife » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:15 pm

I have never known anyone have to produce school certificates. I am pretty sure your degree certificates are more than enough.

graduateak

Re: Question about school qualifications certificates

Post by graduateak » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:06 am

Bath asked for A level certificates at interview, but the other interviews I attended only asked for degree/post-grad certificates.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein.