If you want me to review your application (2019)

Discuss applications to the clearing house (and to courses that are not in the clearing house system), screening assessments, interviews, reserve lists, places, etc. here
miriam
Site Admin

If you want me to review your application (2019)

Post by miriam » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:12 am

If you want me to review your application form, please:

1) PM me for bank and email address details
2) Make a donation of at least £20 (£12 minimum if you are a disadvantaged/minority applicant*)
3) Email your form to me as soon as possible
4) I will review your form and provide comments on how to improve it

All payments in relation to this offer will be donated to purchase a new interactive whiteboard to replace a broken one at the local primary school. I will also add to the total donated with my own money. I will post a receipt on this thread (and a photograph of the new whiteboard if they reach their £2500 target) after I have made the donation.

Whilst I will do my best to review forms for everyone who donates, and have usually managed this in previous years, but I am starting three weeks later than usual for various reasons, so this is not guaranteed. I don't have infinite capacity, and I reserve the right to close this offer after the first 20 forms I receive. If you send me your form in the last week before the deadline and there are others ahead of you in the queue I do not guarantee to review it in time for the clearing house deadline.

*This would include ethnic minority candidates, those who identify as LGBTQ+, anyone disabled, or anyone with dependents to support. If your financial situation would be a barrier to participation for any other reason, please let me know.
Miriam

See my blog at http://clinpsyeye.wordpress.com

Advertisement
Pearson Clinical Assessment publishes a wide range of assessments to support psychology professionals including the Gold Standard Wechsler range. To view our range please visit: pearsonclinical.co.uk/cpf